Friday 10 February 2012

Presenter

This is a final output of presenter's clip. I really learned lot of things while animating. How should an acting come exactly on a time. Especially animating dialogue, character should react on a perfect time. Ed Hooks made very interesting point in his acting workshop, that a person reacts for some reason in a communication. In this clip, reaction of the characters where more important. I am really happy the way animation worked in this clip. I also worked on expression of the each characters minutely. It was important to give them right expression. Expression of the characters added humor in animation. Even after putting attractive poses in the blocking, the animation was looking dull. But the moment I added expressions, it started looking better.

A highlighting point in this clip is, I developed a procedure of the animation. Starting with the blocking, followed by secondary poses. After doing secondary poses, I added in-between poses. End of the procedure, I worked on the graph. Covering the graph may have take time but, animation was looking very promising after cleaning the graph. Lip-sync was done at the end of animation. Expression were added after words.

No comments:

Post a Comment