Tuesday 31 January 2012

Presenter

Camera:
After deciding cameras, I found an animation much more focused and interesting. Positive and negative shapes are more clear. Camera angles clearly gives important to the main presenter in the scene. No need to animate everything, for a good animation. Good camera changes also can make an animation look beautiful. If a scene is packed with verity of mood, audience can get confuse to focus on right place. A proper camera angle can avoid such complications. I studied lots of TV series episodes for camera angle. In my chosen presenter sound clip, there are lots of laughter. It was confusing to animate them, but when I saw comedy sitcoms, I understood how to animate a laughter. As example
When two characters are talking in a single frame, it is hard to concentrate on a single character.
Splitting them in two different cameras can reduces the complications. I first decide which character is important in the scene, accordingly I set a camera. Story gets clear to a spectators when, it is clear in a narrators mind. While staging the scene, I was sure about which character is important in a scene. I placed a camera accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment