Monday 16 January 2012

Presenter

Key Posing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn_UFTBAhDg&feature=related

This video is a perfect example of, How to approach towards a scene after setting a animation camera. I was attempting to animate straight ahead for this scene but, it did not work. There were too many errors. For correcting my faults, I again have to work on my key poses. After my third attempt, I found this link of a 11 second club. This was very inspiring, how exactly should I approach towards the scene.

This scene has two character. If, I will focus on one, the others reactions seems left out. But through this video, I found an idea about scene planning. Key poses [ story telling poses ] are very essential in planning of animation. I should try and get my timing right at the stage of blocking. After appropriate blocking, I can move on to work on its extreme poses followed by proper in-between. Refining gesture would be next step. Lip sync and facials expression will come after that. Completion of all those stages will give me more room to work on my finishing product, where I can work on my facial timing, holds, and on secondary animation.

I am restarting my scene again with this style of planning. I hope, I will get better result out of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment